Pronet Advertising likes to play Catchup
Signal Vs Noise sees them as Sunspots
Successful Blog goes to the SOB cafe
ConverStations says they are WhistleStops
Blogger’s Blog got them as Blogosphere Highlights
I’d have to be different! I’ll call them my…
Guess what? I’m tired of keeping bookmarks of nice articles to myself.
I bookmark them because I want to get back to them someday to do a full post on each of them because they are so good. But I failed. Awwww… I figured that the new ones keep coming, and the list just grows and grows… and grows. I figured out why you have links, speedlinking, sunspots, catchups, whistlestops and blogosphere highlights.
Because you guys are too quick, and too good!
So I lose! I admit defeat! I’ve shown the white flag! Sigh, if only I could just read, think and “import brain”. Do they have a plugin for this in WordPress? Hmm… do I have to connect my brain with a USB cable for that, or can just transfer via Bluetooth? Gosh! Will my brain be hacked or spammed?
Argh… Don’t mind me.
Anyway, so from now I will stop putting stress on my Firefox bookmarks and be less selfish.
Here what I have for today’s explosion
- Why should you use WordPress for your website? Because Business Blog consulting says there are More Benefits of WordPress for Sites other than Blogs.
- Divya shows you how you should use web Analytics for better Optimization
- Do you know why you must start blogging now? Because 2007 is just weeks away, and you got to follow Easton’s 13 Events That You WILL Blog About in 2007
- Sick and tired of seeing all the blue headers in your WordPress administration page? WP-Tiger Administration 3.0 was out a few days ago, and it looks really cool. Check it out!
- Are you thinking of making a change in the look and feel of your website for 2007? Then you must read as Thomas McMahon shares his 10 things to keep in mind when changing a site design.
- Are you still worried about duplicate content? Google clarifies what they think is and isn’t duplicate content.
Okay, these are the more recent ones… for the further dated ones… errrrrmm… *scratches head* Its a looooong list.
I know I should be using a social bookmarking service… just haven’t got down to doing it yet