I was supposed to post this yesterday but I got caught up with work! Gosh! I’m working on a Sunday again!
Enjoy these articles I’ve collected over the last week!
- Want to really scrutinize your site for dead links? This might be the perfect application for you! Moreover, its free!
- CEOs and blogs are a perfect match. They should get married tomorrow. 5 times!
- What do we really mean by Organic SEO? This report on SEO News reveals it all.
- Singaporeans listen up! Heard of the EasyRich.sg? Well… Adam Wong shares that its nothing but scam.
- Did you know you can have category feeds in WordPress? Its been around all the time!
- Have you heard of Social Media Press Releases? I heard they are oxymorons!
- Neil from Pronet Advertising says you should not only participate in Digg, but also learn from your Diggs!
- Its one month into 2007 already. Time flies. Have you started living 2007 yet? Liz shows you how you can start living.
- I would agree that not all companies would need a blog. Mike from Converstations backs up with 5 great points when you should think of NOT blogging for your company.
- To add on to Mike’s brilliant work, Lorelle also shares when you should stop blogging.
- Get started with these 25 tips to optimize your blog for search engines, and you know you will be on the way!
- Installing WordPress is part one. After you are done with installing, go through this post install checklist!
- Brian is back again with his power writing about copywriting. Check out how you can write SEO copywriting that readers will love!
- Web 2.0? Its Web 3.0 now! … and Ted explains what Web 3.0 is about.
Yikes, I’m getting pretty busy lately, so pardon me for the slow updates. I’m reaching out to change the world today – with a 2 hour seminar on blog marketing for beginners… and thanks to Liz for her initiative!